Urine Alcohol Testing – Card
- FDA 510(K) approved, certified to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Up to 99% Accuracy
- Flat Surface for Photocopy
- Immediate Results (Negatives within 1 minute, Positives in 5 minutes)
- Single Panel URINE Device
- Dipping the strip into the urine specimen for at least 35 seconds or until the reaction pad is completely wet.
- Remove the strip from the urine specimen..
- Read the alcohol test results at 4 minutes.
- Results may be not accurate after 5 minutes.
Bulk Pricing (excl GST)
- Negative:Almost no color change by comparing with the background. The negative result indicates that the alcohol concentration is less than 0.04%.
- Positive:Blue or green color developed all over the pad. The positive result indicates that the urine alcohol concentration is 0.04% or higher.
- Invalid:The test should be considered invalid If only the edge of the reactive pad turned color that might be ascribed to insufficient sampling. The subject should be re-tested.